GSmontage is a leading Russian company in the construction of infrastructure of ski resorts.The company’s specialists have extensive experience in the construction of ski infrastructure in complex geological conditions.
The company has been actively involved in the construction of ski resorts, on which XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi were conducted.
GSmontage is the leading company in the number of ropeways constructed in Russia.
The company currently operates in various federal districts of the Russian Federation.
GSmontage now develops in the construction of complex infrastructure projects in large cities. The company has at its disposal a production base in Krasnaya Polyana.
GSmontage is the general contractor for construction of ski resort Rose Khutor.
Qualified management and engineering personnel, advanced production base, availability of construction machinery and transport, including special equipment for work under extreme conditions of high mountains, allow us to regularly increase the volume of executed works.
For our contribution to the organization of the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi we received the gratitude from the Deputy Prime Minister of Russian Federation D. Kozak. A number of employees of the company received gratitude from the President of the Organizing Committee «Sochi 2014» D. Chernyshenko.
THE MAIN ACTIVITY OF THE COMPANY IS PLANNING, DESIGN AND BUILDING OF SKI RESORTS:
- Development of a master plan with leading international experts from Norway, Switzerland, France, which includes the possible conduction of world-class competition
- Development of project documentation, meeting all standards in design, with leading design projects institutes in Russia
- Construction of the ski slopes
- Organization of the order and supply of equipment for ropeways, snowmaking systems, avalanche systems from the leading manufacturers under the most favorable conditions
- Construction and installation of the cable cars, snowmaking systems, avalanche systems of any complexity including the use of aviation
- Organization of homologation of slopes by international sports federations to the possibility of international sporting events in alpine skiing, snowboarding and others
- Assistance in the creation of exploitation organization of ski resorts
- Assistance in applications for international competition and ski festivals.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF THE COMPANY ARE:
– Implementation of all projects at the highest level of quality and on time
– Ability to cooperate with any equipment suppliers, both foreign and Russian
– Attracting leading international experts in all phases of planning and construction
– Attracting leading design institutes in the Russian Federation with extensive experience in designing ski infrastructure facilities
– The ability of construction in any region of Russia
– Close connection with international sports federations, the experience of receiving homologation and certification of slopes, the experience of forming applications
for international competition and ski festivals
I am pleased to inform you that we successfully succeeded in one of the most ambitious projects of our time – the construction of infrastructure for Russia’s first ever Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. With pride for me and my team I am ready to announce that for us it was an extremely productive period in terms of completed projects. We did not disappoint our customers, all projects were completed on time or ahead of schedule. Our company has received many thanks from the Government of the Russian Federation and key customers, such as Rosa Khutor, «Sochi 2014» Organizing Committee and many others. We have gained more experience, strengthened international relations and we look to the future with confidence.
GSmontage is a company with years of experience in construction in difficult geological conditions in different regions of Russia like Krasnodar region, Nizhny Novgorod, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachay-Cherkessia, Altai. We are the pioneers in building ski resorts in Russia. It is us who built the first full ski resort in Krasnaya Polyana – Alpika Service, which was founded in 1992 and all cable cars of which were produced in Russia.
Our core business is the development of mountainous areas, however, we successfully carry out complex projects in the cities, as people say, on the plain.
It is our company’s and our country’s pride the unique transport and passenger ropeway, built over the river Volga, which connected Nizhny Novgorod and Bor cities. It’s length is 4.2 km. It set a record as Europe’s the longest ropeway span above the water surface. During its construction for the first time complex 82-meter long pillars were used. After commissioning in 2012, this ropeway carries up to 1,000 passengers per hour, which is an example of demand for this type of transport in major cities. We hope to continue to promote this type of passenger transport in the cities of Russia, as it is the most environmentally friendly, attractive in terms of tourism and efficient in terms of decreasing pressure on city traffic.
I would also like to draw your attention to the possibilities of production of cable cars, as well as their components and other pieces of equipment for the development of ski resorts in our country, in Russia. We successfully cooperate with Russian factories for the construction of infrastructure for Olympic and Paralympic Games in Sochi.
In conclusion, I would like to admit that this kind of activity, and with it, this way of life is my drive and my real passion. I am at a construction site alongside with my team.
Better than mountains can be only mountains!